Dear Staples Golf Client,
As we end 2019 and begin 2020, we at Staples Golf are thankful for our incredible year, and want to extend our thanks and appreciation to each and every one of you!
When I began my company 15 years ago, I set out to work with great people on incredible properties, and leave golf in a better, more sustainable position than when I found it.
As we begin the new year, here’s to our family, friends, and colleagues that allow us to do what we love, and to work in a game that is so special to many of us. Here here!!
Staples Golf Design Highlights, 2019!
- Named the consulting architect at Olympia Fields in Chicago
- Finished FireRock Country Club, our first project in the Phoenix area, and recently acquired another - Pinnacle Peak Country Club
- Acquired and began working on our first project in Florida(!) - The Squire at PGA National
- Have two clients in Cincinnati, OH - Heritage Club and Terrace Park CC
- Named the consulting architect at the Willie Park Jr-designed Mount Bruno Country Club in Montreal, CAN
- Unanimous 5-0 vote from the City of Mill Valley's (CA) City Council on our Community Links Master Plan
- Continued our 10-year working relationship with Jim Ferrin and Timber Creek Golf Club
- Won an ASGCA Design Award for our work at the University Club of Milwaukee
- Won bid to design the new clubhouse for City of Liberty Lake, WA, with Douglas Fredrikson
- Secured permissions to begin work at San Vicente Golf Resort in San Diego County, CA
(Click Pic Below for our Quick 2019 Slide Show!)
I just want to say thanks again as always, for taking an interest in my thoughts and my business happenings! I certainly hope you're enjoying this holiday season, and got in some great time with your loved ones. Here's to an amazing 2020!
Happy New Year!
Andy Staples, ASGCA
The most successful municipal courses – and the one’s making the headlines – all have one thing in common: they all have a story to tell! So what story can your course tell, and how can that help elevate your facility? In this edition of RTG, we highlight the common trends from the headlines across the industry to help you with just that!
The 2022 Year-End Edition of Staples Golf Design Quarterly-- filled with all of our biggest highlights and project updates, plus some reflection pieces on the direction of both the golf industry and our firm... all topped with a dash of Top Gun!