Albuquerque, New Mexico
Built was built in 1941 by William Tucker as an 18-hole golf course. Today, the course exists as a nine hole community course, open to golfers, joggers and dog walkers alike. As part of the University’s mission to conserve water and increase the efficiency of their facilities, Staples Golf in partnership with Don Mahaffey, provided design services for a new irrigation system and pump station. Irrigating just 33 acres of turf, this system has shown upwards of 25% water savings.